Friday, June 21, 2013
Friday, June 14, 2013
Monday, June 10, 2013
Fifty Vincentians, Society board members and staff all ate delicious appetizers, drank wine and soda and shopped at the Society's Los Angeles Thrift Store Vincentian Mixer Friday, June 7, 2013. Almost $700 was spent by participants at the store that evening. Many compliments were received from Vincentians and attendees:
- "Great music"
- "Fun shopping"
- "Love the special shopping event just for us, we feel special"
- "Nice to just get to just sit and talk"
- "The thrift store looks great"
- "Love the discount"
- "Never knew you had such great items here"
- "I will tell lots of people from my conference for next time"
Friday, June 7, 2013
Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Council of Los Angeles' Deputy Executive Director David Garcia, born in Oxnard and a long-time resident of Ventura, addressed the Ventura Rotary South meeting this week. Some old friends and Vincentians were in the audience. Pictured is Garcia with Rotary President Alan Kosh. "It was great to see so many old friends," said Garcia.
“ Our Society’s strength and success comes from our ability to develop, attract and retain talented employees motivated to help those i...
1. By Claire Padama The Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Council of Los Angeles, is a known for thrift stores in Los Angeles ...
Thrift Store Thursday kicks off a day early! Wednesday (1/11) and Thursday (1/12) only, all clothing with a WHITE tag is just 99 cents....