Make your tax-deductible donations count this Sunday, November 13
This Sunday, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul seeks your donations of tax-deductible clothing, household goods, electronics and misc. items - as well as newspapers. Your donations help families and individuals in need!
St. Vincent de Paul donation trucks will be at the below parishes from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. this Sunday, November 13. Feel free to drop off your donations during this time, which is known as Bundle Sunday!
* American Martyrs: 624 15th St., MANHATTAN BEACH
* Our Lady of Perpetual Help: 23233 Lyons Ave., SANTA CLARITA
* Sacred Heart: 10800 Henderson Rd., VENTURA
* St. Cyprian: 4714 Clark Ave., LONG BEACH
* St. Elizabeth Ann Seton: 1835 Larkvane Rd., ROWLAND HEIGHTS
* St. Marcellinus: 2349 Strong Ave., CITY OF COMMERCE
* St. Jerome: 5550 Thornburn St., LOS ANGELES
* Note - Large items of furniture, appliances and vehicles can be donated by calling 323-224-6280 or 800-974-3571.