Your tax-deductible donations are needed this Sunday
As the calendar rolls into Fall, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul asks for your help this Sunday with donations of tax-deductible usable clothing, household goods, electronics and misc. items - as well as newspapers.
St. Vincent de Paul donation trucks will be at the below parishes from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. this Sunday, October 2. Feel free to drop off your donations during this time, better known as Bundle Sunday!
* Sacred Heart: 2989 N. Lincoln Ave., ALTADENA
* Our Lady of Perpetual Help: 10727 S. Downey Ave., DOWNEY
* St. Joseph: 11901 Acacia Ave., HAWTHORNE
* St. Mariana De Paredes: 7922 Passons Blvd., PICO RIVERA
* Santa Rosa: 668 S. Workman, SAN FERNANDO
* Note - Large items of furniture, appliances and vehicles (running or not) can be donated by calling 323-224-6280 or 800-974-3571.