Saturday, October 1, 2011
Your tax-deductible donations are needed this Sunday
As the calendar rolls into Fall, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul asks for your help this Sunday with donations of tax-deductible usable clothing, household goods, electronics and misc. items - as well as newspapers.
St. Vincent de Paul donation trucks will be at the below parishes from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. this Sunday, October 2. Feel free to drop off your donations during this time, better known as Bundle Sunday!
* Sacred Heart: 2989 N. Lincoln Ave., ALTADENA
* Our Lady of Perpetual Help: 10727 S. Downey Ave., DOWNEY
* St. Joseph: 11901 Acacia Ave., HAWTHORNE
* St. Mariana De Paredes: 7922 Passons Blvd., PICO RIVERA
* Santa Rosa: 668 S. Workman, SAN FERNANDO
* Note - Large items of furniture, appliances and vehicles (running or not) can be donated by calling 323-224-6280 or 800-974-3571.
Your gifts have given Gordon the chance for a brighter future At 68, Gordon decided to leave hospice care. He was being treated for...
Best of luck to Sam with his new endeavors. Sam worked at our LA store for over five years, son of Gregoria Uribe. We will miss you Sam! ...
Save household items from solitary confinement or worse.... buried forever! If you haven’t used it in a year, give your things a purpos...