Summer Camp begins Sunday; Financial Aid Available
Now that summer is here, the Council's Circle V Ranch Camp will soon be filled with the laughter of children, ages 7-13.
The first of eight summer camp sessions consisting of swimming, crafts, sports, hiking, music, drama, nature study, beach trips and more begins Sunday, June 28 near beautiful Santa Barbara. Financial aid is available.
The camp schedule is as follows:
* Week One: Sunday, June 28 - Friday, July 3
* Week Two: Monday, July 6 - Saturday, July 11
* Week Three: Saturday, July 11 - Thursday, July 16
* Week Four: Sunday, July 19 - Friday, July 24
* Week Five: Friday, July 24 - Wednesday, July 29 (Full)
* Week Six: Sunday, August 2 - Friday, August 7
* Week Seven: Friday, August 7 - Wednesday, August 12
* Week Eight: Wednesday, August 12 - Monday, August 17
There will be pick-up locations in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Fernando Valley, Oxnard and Santa Barbara.
Information: 323-224-6213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.