Thursday, June 25, 2009
Summer Camp begins Sunday; Financial Aid Available
Now that summer is here, the Council's Circle V Ranch Camp will soon be filled with the laughter of children, ages 7-13.
The first of eight summer camp sessions consisting of swimming, crafts, sports, hiking, music, drama, nature study, beach trips and more begins Sunday, June 28 near beautiful Santa Barbara. Financial aid is available.
The camp schedule is as follows:
* Week One: Sunday, June 28 - Friday, July 3
* Week Two: Monday, July 6 - Saturday, July 11
* Week Three: Saturday, July 11 - Thursday, July 16
* Week Four: Sunday, July 19 - Friday, July 24
* Week Five: Friday, July 24 - Wednesday, July 29 (Full)
* Week Six: Sunday, August 2 - Friday, August 7
* Week Seven: Friday, August 7 - Wednesday, August 12
* Week Eight: Wednesday, August 12 - Monday, August 17
There will be pick-up locations in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Fernando Valley, Oxnard and Santa Barbara.
Information: 323-224-6213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to St. John Bosco High School students for your day of service to the poor and homeless at St. Vincent de Paul of Los Angeles.
Save household items from solitary confinement or worse.... buried forever! If you haven’t used it in a year, give your things a purpos...
Top 10 Things to do at Angel City Brewery’s Renew: Reuse- Recycle-Restyle ! 1. Shop our Micro-Thrift Store 2. Donate any smal...