Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Spanish Conference Coordinator position available
The Council is seeking a Spanish Conference Coordinator to help oversee its parish- and community-based volunteer Spanish Conferences within the Los Angeles area.
These Conferences help improve the quality of life for children, women and men in their respective communities.
Among other tasks, the Spanish Coordinator would help with the following:
* Maintain and keep Conference database current;
* Accompany Conference development team to the Conferences;
* Help with the needs of the Conferences;
* Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the Conferences and assist in areas that need strengthning;
* Accompany District Presidents to Conference and District meetings.
All applicants need to be computer literate, have a high school diploma or greater, and be able to speak English and Spanish.
Please forward your resume to Jim Bibb in the human resource department via FAX at 323-225-4997 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call 323-226-1770.
Thanks to St. John Bosco High School students for your day of service to the poor and homeless at St. Vincent de Paul of Los Angeles.
Save household items from solitary confinement or worse.... buried forever! If you haven’t used it in a year, give your things a purpos...
Top 10 Things to do at Angel City Brewery’s Renew: Reuse- Recycle-Restyle ! 1. Shop our Micro-Thrift Store 2. Donate any smal...