- Must have 2+ experience driving a box truck
- Must have a Class C driver’s license
- Experience picking up and delivering merchandise
- Must display cooperative attitude
- Must exceed in a team dynamic
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work on Sundays
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
Submit completed application to our administrative office at 210 N. Avenue 21 Los Angeles, CA 90031. You may also scan or email completed applications to email@example.com
Society of St. Vincent de Paul will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. Our Society’s strength and success comes from our ability to develop, attract and retain talented employees motivated to help those in need of our services within our communities. We embrace diversity in the workplace. The Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sectors of the community.