Thursday, March 16, 2017

Vincentian Inspiration

"Allow yourself to be led by His fatherly love,
for He does love us and is far from rejecting a righteous man;
He will not even abandon a wicked man who hopes in his mercy."
- St. Vincent de Paul 

“Permítete tu mismo/a ser guiado por Su amor paterno,
pues El si nos ama y no rechazará a un hombre/mujer honrado/a;
El no abandonará ni a un hombre o mujer perverso/a quien espere en su misericordia.”

-San Vicente de Paul
Heavenly Father, the only thing I can be sure of is your love for me.
Protect me and lead me as I go about my day. 

Padre Celestial, la única cosa de la que puedo estar seguro/a es de tu amor por mí.
Protégeme y guíame durante el transcurso de mi día. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Council of Los Angeles

No comments:

Share it in Social Media