Friday, March 4, 2016

Italian Dinner Benefits Society




29th Annual St. Joseph’s Table, Holy Family Church, 1501 Fremont Ave., South Pasadena. A continental breakfast and traditional Italian delicacies, pastries and flowers from the St. Joseph’s Table will be sold after all Masses. A complimentary Italian dinner will be served from 12 p.m.-7 p.m. All are welcome! Admission is free. All donations go to the Holy Family Giving Bank and St. Vincent de Paul Society. Info: Theresa (626) 403-6102.  

1 comment:

mark lawrence said...

I am pleased to know about this Italian Dinner party. Thanks a ton for photos. I really like Italian cuisines. There are already numerous restaurants in our hometown which serve delicious Italian food. I would like to host my birthday party at one of Italian event space NYC. Hopefully, will find one in my budget.