Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Join St. Vincent de Paul's AIDS Walk L.A. Team
Dear Young Vincentians & Friends:
AIDS Walk Los Angeles is scheduled for Sunday, October 18. Join other young Vincentians from across the Archdiocese to show your solidarity with those battling AIDS and HIV. To sign up for the Society of St. Vincent de Paul AIDS Walk Team, please go to: https://www.kintera.org/faf/teams/registerTeam.asp?ievent=315927&lis=1&kntae315927=05077DFCB10E4626A51EFFEE163863CE&teamAction=join;
To set up your own AIDS web page, follow the instructions below:
* Click on "Join a Team;
* Log on to the “Please select a Team” menu;
* Scroll down to “Society of St. Vincent de Paul – 3283” and click (after you choose this team, right-click to ensure that your option doesn’t accidentally change);
* Click on the “Continue” button, fill out the form and create your own fundraising web page;
* Click the “Continue” button again, where you’ll find a confirmation page to read;
* Hit the “Continue” button a final time to view your new, personal AIDS Walk web page;
* Copy the web page link to share with friends and family who may wish to donate to you through the web.
For more information or questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323/226-1757.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Yours in St. Vincent de Paul,
Manuel A. Sánchez
Youth/Young Adult Conference Coordinator
Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Council of Los Angeles
Thanks to St. John Bosco High School students for your day of service to the poor and homeless at St. Vincent de Paul of Los Angeles.
600 Vincentian volunteer members and staff attended the St. Vincent de Paul of Los Angeles 2018 Annual Meeting Sunday, April 22, 2018, at t...
During Poverty Awareness Month, join the U.S. Bishops, the Catholic Campaign for Human Development and the Catholic community in the Unite...